How can a 'Doctor's Choice Rehab' Chiropractor take the pain out of daily life?
Modern medicine has evolved over the past 20 years to adopt a more holistic approach to healthcare. Instead of only treating symptoms, health professions now encourage us to maintain a healthy body through preventative treatments. We have seen the development of alternative methods for reducing pain as well. Doctors Choice Rehab is one such alternative. We are a chiropractic care clinic based in McAllen, TX.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
A chiropractor offers his patients pain relief without relying on the use of drugs. Chiropractic care specializes in the bones and joints of your body and their connection to the nervous system. We use our hands to make adjustments to your bones and joints with the aim of alleviating pressure and pain. Couple this with advice on diet and wellness, and we will have your body functioning optimally in no time.
What Types of Conditions or Pain Can Chiropractic Care Relieve?
As spine specialists, our chiropractor at Doctors Choice Rehab can help you gain a standard of living you thought you would never achieve again. We can help you alleviate a wide array of conditions, including:
- Back and chronic pain - By performing an examination, a chiropractor can adjust spinal joints or nerves causing pain or irritation, therefore alleviating pain.
- A herniated disk - can be relieved by encouraging the disk to retract into its correct position.
- Migraine headaches - If you suffer from headaches you're not alone. 9/10 Americans suffer from headaches to differing degrees. Chiropractic care can be an alternative to popping a pill, offering spinal adjustments, dietary advice, and ergonomic solutions that can help.
- Neck pain - may be caused by ergonomic factors as well as posture. By making an assessment we can correct these aspects and reduce your pain.
- Sciatica - is a condition caused by the sciatic nerve being trapped or pressed against bones in the spine. By adjusting the spine, we can alleviate the pressure and therefore the pain.
- Sports injuries - through rehabilitation and pain management programs, we can help to reduce the pain and longevity of a sports injury.
- Lower back pain - a common ailment that can be corrected by lifestyle changes together with regular adjustments from your chiropractor.
If you are feeling pain as a result of an auto accident or workplace injury, we can help you too. Don't live with the pain, let us bring you out of your haze.